MINNESOTA NATIONAL BANK is a vibrant and growing community bank operating in the Sauk Centre, Long Prairie and Pelican Rapids markets.
We are seeking a self-directed, enthusiastic individual to join our Sauk Centre Office. This is a full time, benefited position that offers a regular Monday –Friday schedule. Pay will be commensurate with experience and demonstrated skills.
The sales assistant is the central contact for procedural and operational issues, communicating these issues through appropriate channels and supporting the overall efforts of the investment Advisor and the financial institution. Attributes to this position include but are not limited to the following:
Must be dependable, accurate in completing responsibilities with strong attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Strong technical skills and ability to achieve strong core processing knowledge
- Possess accountability for time and organization
- Demonstrate excellence in daily work and special projects
- Ability to work independently and self-motivated while supporting the Advisor
- Aptitude for math and numbers
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with a diverse and wide range of bank personnel and customers
- Must exercise good judgment, accept responsibility and handle confidential information
- Positive attitude that aligns with our culture / be a great teammate
- Willingness to learn and continually work in a team atmosphere
- Experience/knowledge of investment products and portfolio processing
- Experience/knowledge of retirement accounts and required minimum distributions
- Associate or equivalent degree preferred.
- High level of technology skills to include word processing/spreadsheets/email & document scanning/attachments.
Qualified candidates should email their cover letter, resume and salary expectations to email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities