MINNESOTA NATIONAL BANK is a vibrant and growing community bank operating in the Sauk Centre, Long Prairie, and Pelican Rapids markets.
We are seeking a self-directed, enthusiastic individual to join our team working in the Computer Networking position working in all three of our locations as needed although primarily based in our Long Prairie office. This position is a full time, benefited position that offers a normal work week of approximately 40 hours per week. Pay will be commensurate with experience and demonstrated skills.
• Installation and configuring of software
• Setup of routers, printers, workstations, and other ancillary devices to the network
• Provide orientation and guidance to users as needed to operate software and computer equipment
• Troubleshoot software, hardware, network issues, and peripherals
• Maintain records and logs of repairs, fixes, and maintenance schedules
• Removal of viruses/malware
• Other duties as assigned
• Associate or equivalent degree preferred.
• High level of technology skills to include word processing/spreadsheets/email & document scanning/attachments.
• Excellent organizational, decision making, and time-management skills
• Excellent diagnostic and problem-solving skills
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• In depth understanding of diverse computer systems and networks
• Good knowledge of internet security and data privacy principles
• Self-motivated and personally accountable.
• Knowledge in local network to help assist in optimizing performance
*How to Apply:
Qualified candidates should email their cover letter, resume and salary expectations to;
Minnesota National Bank is an EEO/AAP employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.