Compliance & Internal Auditor Officer Position Available – November 2019
MINNESOTA NATIONAL BANK is a vibrant and growing community bank operating in the Pelican Rapids, Long Prairie, and Sauk Centre markets. Learn more at www.mn-bank.com!
We are looking for our next GREAT teammate! Someone who is contagiously enthusiastic, and a rock star in the world of compliance and audit! This position provides great benefits, is part of our leadership team, and reports directly to the CEO. We take our results seriously, and ourselves lightly - we love to win, and we are great at celebrating those wins! Join us!!
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Create, manage, and complete duties within the Internal Audit and Compliance programs.
- Manage both internal and external audits and exams.
- Analyze potential risks within the organization in order to avoid compliance issues.
- Prepare and submit all audit and compliance reviews/findings to Compliance committee and Board of Directors on a monthly basis.
- Manage Vendor Management Program.
- Vigilant in following up to ensure that developed plans addressing compliance issues have been implemented.
- Keep abreast of, monitor, and analyze regulatory trends and changes in regulatory compliance laws, rules and regulations. Determine which regulations we are subject to and advise of the operational impact of such trends and changes.
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Associate or equivalent degree preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years audit & compliance experience in a financial institution.
- Actively participate in Regulatory Exams and Audits.
- Attention to detail and strong communication, analytical and decision-making skills.
- Ability to work both individually and in teams.
- Must be authentic and approach each day with your best foot forward.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Compensation will commensurate with experience and demonstrated skills. Qualified candidates should email their cover letter, resume and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.