· All accounts will receive a statement as of Thursday, October 18. Customers who receive statements at month-end will also receive a statement on October 18. This means some accounts will receive two statements in the month of October.
· E-Statements will convert with the new Online Banking platform and will be available Monday, October 22. All E-Statements customers will receive an electronic and paper version of their statement on October 18. After October 18, E-Statement customers will be back to receiving ONLY E-Statements.
· For your convenience, account fees (if applicable) will be accessed on October 18 with the one-time statement and waived on the October 31 statement.
· Interest-bearing accounts will receive interest effective October 18 and again October 31.
· All e-notices will be turned on if you have previously elected to have them delivered via email. Please monitor your notices and contact the bank with any questions.
· Text notifications for notices is no longer available, these will convert to email starting October 22.
· Tax documents will no longer be available electronically, these will be mailed.