MINNESOTA NATIONAL BANK is a vibrant and growing community bank operating in the Pelican Rapids, Long Prairie, and Sauk Centre markets.
We are seeking a self-directed, enthusiastic individual to join our Sauk Centre Office in a Loan Support role. This is a full time, benefited position that offers a regular Monday –Friday schedule. Pay will be commensurate with experience and demonstrated skills.
Skills/Qualifications/Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Traits that are preferred:
- Banking experience preferred, but not required
- Aptitude for math and numbers
- Strong technical skills and aptitude
- Ability to learn report generation software
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to achieve strong core processing knowledge
- Detail oriented
- Excellent computer skills
- Possess accountability for time and organization.
- Demonstrate excellence in daily work and special projects.
- Positive attitude that aligns with Minnesota National Bank culture / be a great teammate.
- Ability to work independently and self-motivated.
- Understand role with Lenders.
- Communication skills both internally and externally.
- Willingness to learn.
- Firm understanding that change is constant.
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Associate or equivalent degree preferred
- High level of technology skills to include word processing/spreadsheets/email & document scanning/attachments.
Qualified candidates should email their cover letter, resume and salary expectations to email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities