Now paying your bills can be done easily right from your account – never be late again! With Minnesota National Bank’s Bill Pay, there’s no checks to write, no letters to mail, no more late fees to pay. Best of all, it is easy to get started.
- Login to Internet Banking
- To establish and pay a new person
- Click "Add Payee"
- When complete, click "Search"
- Click "Add Check Payee"
- Verify info and click "Submit"
- Your payee has been added
- To add a new bill pay transaction
- Click "New Payment"
- Choose payee & click "Submit"
- Enter amount & other options
- Click "Submit"
- A confirmation will be provided
If you have trouble accessing your accounts, please call the office nearest to you;
Sauk Centre 320-352-5211 or 877-655-5211
Long Prairie 320-732-2133 or 877-732-2133
Pelican Rapids 218-863-6688 or 877-863-6688