We are seeking a self-directed, enthusiastic individual to join our Sauk Centre Office in the Personal Banker position. This is a full time, benefited position that offers a regular Monday –Friday and rotating Saturday schedule. Pay will be commensurate with experience and demonstrated skills.
Responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Developing and servicing new and existing deposit account relationships.
- Performing Teller functions to include deposits, withdrawals, and cash handling in a timely, accurate and courteous manner.
- Establish solid business relationships with customers and co-workers.
- Resolving customer inquiries.
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications / Education / Skills Required
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Associate or equivalent degree preferred
- High level of technology skills to include word processing/spreadsheets/email & document scanning/attachments.
- Excellent organizational, decision making and problem solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in the banking industry preferred, although not required.
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates should email their cover letter, resume and salary expectations to;
Minnesota National Bank is an EEO/AAP employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.