MINNESOTA NATIONAL BANK is a vibrant and growing community bank operating in the Sauk Centre, Long Prairie, and Pelican Rapids markets.
We are seeking a self-directed, enthusiastic individual to join our team working in the Teller position working in our Long Prairie office. This is a full time, benefited position that offers a regular Monday - Friday and rotating Saturday schedule. Pay will be commensurate with experience and demonstrated skills.
· Developing and servicing existing customer relationships.
· Performing Teller functions to include deposits, withdrawals, and cash handling in a timely, accurate and courteous manner.
· Detail oriented to watch for mistakes and/or errors.
· Establish solid relationships with customers and co-workers.
· Other duties as assigned.
· High school diploma or equivalent required; Associate or equivalent degree preferred.
· High level of technology skills to include word processing/spreadsheets/email & document scanning/attachments.
· Excellent organizational, decision making and problem-solving skills.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Experience in the banking industry preferred, although not required.
*How to Apply:
Qualified candidates should email their cover letter, resume and salary expectations to;
Minnesota National Bank is an EEO/AAP employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.