Repair or improve your home with little equity....
Do you need to repair or remodel your home, but fear you don't have enough equity to make it possible? If so, we participate in the State of MN's Fix-Up Fund program. The program is designed to assist you with repairing or improving your home, even if you owe 100% of it's value. The program has a fixed interest rate and loan terms as long as 20 years.
Below are some of the program's features (some restrictions apply).
1. Loan Limits. You can borrow up to $10,000 unsecured or up to $35,000 when secured by your home.
2. Income Limitations. Your household income must be less than $96,500 per year.
3. Ownership requirement. You must own the home and occupy it as your primary residence.
4. Credit qualifications. Good credit is required and minimum credit scores do apply.
5. Eligible Improvements. Most improvements are acceptable, but there are some limitations. For more information, contact your loan officer or inquire online.