Minnesota National Bank Business Center Use Guidelines and Application
Sauk Centre and Long Prairie Offices
Minnesota National Bank reserves the right to deny use of the Business Center based on any reason to include our moral and ethical standards. We have the right to deny use to those in competition with Minnesota National Bank, Minnesota National Agency and Minnesota National Investments.
The Business Center is currently available for use during the following hours:
- Monday-Thursday-Beginning at 7:30 a.m. – Ending at 5:00 p.m.
- Friday- Beginning 7:30 a.m. – Ending at 6:00 p.m.
Use of the Business Center is available at no charge to:
- A customer (18 years of age or older)who has an active checking, savings, certificate of deposit or loan that has been open at least 6 months and is in good standing.
- A client of Minnesota National Investments.
- A customer who has an account relationship with Minnesota National Agency.
We reserve the right to limit the frequency of complimentary Business Center usage on an annual basis.