Now you can bank when it is convenient for you – from anywhere in the world! With Minnesota National Bank’s Online Banking, you’re just a click away from accessing your accounts and taking advantage of services such as:
- View Current Transactions
- View Account Information
- View Your Statement
- View a Range of Transactions
- View a List of Your Scheduled Transfers
- Transfer Funds
- View Images of Your Checks
With Minnesota National Bank’s E-Statements you have:
- An electronic version of your paper statement – go paperless!
- Instant and secure access, 24 hours a day
- Statements and notices archived for quick history reference
- Improved financial security with nothing to get lost
- Printing options – print your statements or notices
E-Statements give you the flexibility to sign up one or all of your accounts. Once signed up, you’ll be notified by email when it’s ready to view online. See our E-Statements User Guide for how to get started.
Online Bill Pay
Now paying your bills can be done easily right from your account – never be late again! With Minnesota National Bank’s Bill Pay, there’s no checks to write, no letters to mail, no more late fees to pay. Best of all, it is easy to get started with our Bill Pay "How To" Guide.
E-Transfer makes it easier than ever for customers to make loan payments, transfer money, and make deposits to savings or checking accounts. Learn more on how E-Transfer can benefit you.
If you have trouble accessing your accounts, please call the office nearest to you;
Sauk Centre 320-352-5211 or 877-655-5211
Long Prairie 320-732-2133 or 877-732-2133
Pelican Rapids 218-863-6688 or 877-863-6688